Sunday, February 3, 2013

Letter A

We have been so busy lately it is hard to put together an entire 'theme' so I decided we'll just review the alphabet for now.  I'm trying to find a few ways to make it fun.  I cut out each letter (uppercase and lowercase) with my Cricut and will have her decorate each letter.  We may do an additional activity that goes along with that letter sound.  We'll see how this goes.

She decorated her big A with pictures of animals she colored.


She then decorated her little a with animal stickers.


Not too shabby.


I cut out tree parts using some craft foam sheets.  I have a bunch of foam shape stickers and fished out some red 'apples' to put on her tree.  She put together the apple tree and added the apples.



She also put play-doh apples on her play-doh mats.


No comments:

Post a Comment