Friday, October 5, 2012

Acorn Tree Math Game

I made my own version of the Acorn Tree Math game from Toddler Approved.  I made 2 game game board by drawing a tree on each and laminating them.  I printed off acorns, cut them out and laminated them.  When we started the game I taped a piece of contact paper to the game board so our acorns stick.  You can also put magnets on the acorns and use a magnet board, or just place the acorns on the tree without them sticking.

Here are the supplies you need.


To play the game we took turns rolling the dice, adding the numbers together and placing that many acorns on our board.  We each rolled 3 times.  The player with the most acorns on their tree won.  We played several times.


Pirate dad even joined in the fun later the day when he got home from work.


No comments:

Post a Comment